Sunday 7 April 2013

.Let's celebrate with a Show Your Stuff Competition!

For the last installment of the Make It Perfect 5th Birthday Celebrations I've got an awesome competition!

For me, the sewing and designing of patterns is really fun but the MOST fun part is seeing what YOU create with the finished pattern! I love to see your fabric choices and individual style and hear what you think about my patterns, it is so very rewarding.

So...I'd love to see MORE of your CREATIONS and to entice you to get sewing, take photos and share them for the next two weeks I'll be running a "SHOW YOUR STUFF! Competition" with two lucky winners selected at the end.


Here's how it works...

1. GET SEWING: Over the next two weeks, dust off your favourite Make It Perfect patterns and get sewing! This might be the perfect opportunity to find your sewing mojo or make some time to sew those garments you've been meaning to sew for ages.

2. TAKE SOME PHOTOS: Once you've finished your sewing, take some photos of your finished product. If you already have finished items in your possession, feel free to take photos of them also - they don't have to be sewn in the two week period. ANYTHING you've ever sewn with a Make It Perfect pattern (from my regular range or my book NOT free patterns or tutorials from my blog) can be entered into the competition.

3. SHARE YOUR PHOTOS: In order for photos to be entered into the competition you must load them into the Show Your Stuff! Flickr Group found here. If you're unfamiliar with Flickr and don't want to bother joining, I'm happy to accept email submissions and load them into the group on your behalf. Just email them through to toni@makeitperfect.com.au before Saturday 20th April and I'll include them. (Please limit your entries to a maximum of 2 photos per item).

4. ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE: You can enter as many different sewn items as you like, as long as they are sewn from a Make It Perfect pattern you can include them. Entries must be included in the Flickr Group by midnight Sunday 21st April (Tasmania Time.)

5. WIN COOL PRIZES: TWO lucky people will take home some very cool prizes. I'll choose my top 10 favourites then open a poll for you to vote for your favourite from the top 10. The two people with the highest number of votes will win a copy of ALL Make It Perfect patterns released during 2013! To start with, I'll send you a signed copy of my book, as well as the two patterns already released this year: Summer Carnival and Waterfall Blouse. Then, as new patterns are released during 2013, I'll send you a free copy of them!

What do you reckon? Are you in?! I'm itching to see the Show Your Stuff Flickr Group fill up with your awesome creations and want to thank everyone who has purchased my patterns over the last 5 years - you guys rock!

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Time to get sewing hey. I just blogged about the honey blouse (haven't finished the post yet).

Ann said...

Any chance I an get the Uptown Girl Jacket in download? I purchased the smaller size, but also need the larger one. It was a project I had planned for my craft weekend! Thanks!

Ann said...

just so you have my email....
ann @ carrying sunshine dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails